Thursday, February 18, 2010

Tonsillitis And Workin In Nursery How Long Does It Take To Recover From Tonsillitis?

How long does it take to recover from tonsillitis? - tonsillitis and workin in nursery

Having the doctor on Friday, sinking feeling, sore throat and swollen neck glands, I discovered that I had tonsillitis.

I'm taking antibiotics since Saturday, and now his Wednesday night and did not always have the feeling that caused the pain or swelling after. You can be too impatient, but I have a little better after 5 days? It is as if my neck is worse: (

3 comments:

kelvinin... said...

For me, as her 2 days of vitamin C drink tons of water and gargle this http://thezenmonk.files.wordpress.com/20 i ...
bactidol

It is only my opinion said...

Not necessarily. Antibiotics fight infections have no symptoms) (pain. Take Tylenol as well.

Anonymous said...

I had like maybe 5 days

Post a Comment