Saturday, February 13, 2010

How Much Is A Blue Ray External Drive For Laptop External Hard Drive Not Recognized?

External Hard Drive Not Recognized? - how much is a blue ray external drive for laptop

I am planning to upgrade my PC at home solid home theater, but I have some problems. What you need to begin before installing a new graphics card, blue ray drive, memory card reader and 1.5 TB HDD, I wanted to be safe and backup all my photos and music. I bought a USB cable and power supply is connected to the copying of files onto the new hard drive before installation, but the computer recognizes the drive, I am prompted to insert a CD when I try to move files. Seagate website AIMR own me that no additional drivers needed and works very well with two other computers I. I also tried the same with a 2.5 "hard drive of a laptop and has the same result. If you really wanted, I transfer the files to a floppy disk 4g flash 15 times and thenComputer, then the unit, but it would be much easier simply to go directly to him. In Device Manager, it reads as "unknown device", but my computer is listed as "Removable Disk F:" I have tried all USB ports on your PC. He also said that it works correctly. Any tips? I am running Windows XP MCE 2005th

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this the first time that I use? If so, is the format that can be performed by the Disk Management.

Anonymous said...

Device Manager
Update Driver
and manually select the device storage
This is what it is

Anonymous said...

Is this the first time that I use? If so, is the format that can be performed by the Disk Management.

Post a Comment