Monday, February 22, 2010

Baggy Eye Shadow I Am 13 And Writing A Novel. This Is The First Page Of The First Chapter. What Do You Think Of It?

I am 13 and Writing a Novel. This is the first page of the first chapter. What do you think of it? - baggy eye shadow

1

"My head hurts!" Ride through the "Woo-hoo!" He came out of the crowd was in this room to Nova Scotia concert of my best friends, Sarah and Lucy move.
Sarah has blood red hair with fringe dyed baby blue, pale skin, eyes the color of olive green and has a lip ring and three earrings in each ear and a black top, Jingly wrist cuffs and baggy pants wearing camouflage.
Lucy is half-half-long hair short, she has brown eyes and carries the blue eye shadow and lips, wearing a sleeveless red T-shirt, blue jeans to his knees and a couple of drawers fired white.
"What was that?" Lucy cries out to me as a woman on the stage and shouted: "Who is ready to rock your socks off?
"He told me a headache!"I lay on my stomach. And my belly!"
"Oh, I will in half an hour, Sophie, Sarah go cry myself placing a reassuring hand on my back.
Half an hour? "I Returned to the scene.
The lady on the stage is my favorite jazz singer, Treasa Levasseur. Let me explain why I'm here. Right now I'm to stay in Nova Scotia. And I mean to stay. Macintosh, My name is Sophie and I moved to Nappanee, Ontario. This is in Ontario. The birth of the province of the loonie. The dollar!
I am also a singer who fled his manager. A man really means. I used to beat me if I am to write no right to notice, or would have a word. That's what my song "The Pain" feel included. Except when I sing, I know not use Macintosh Maddie. I use to myIAS, Little Peach. Nobody knows little outside of my family: Lucy, Sarah, Casey and Mom, my little sister.
Casey and her mother died in a tragic accident while on tour two years ago. 'm twenty-two years.

No comments:

Post a Comment