Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ritetemp Thermostat Help Ritetemp 8030C Thermostat Touch Screen?

Ritetemp 8030C Thermostat touch screen? - ritetemp thermostat help

I have a RiteTemp thermostat 8030C and touch screen does not work. Suddenly everything is out of control. The date and time programming is wrong. I went to the program and tried to change everything, but the touchscreen does not work. I go into the menu and set the temperature there, but when I go home targe temperature has not changed. Nobody knows anything about these things? This is not the first time that this has happened, and tell the truth, I have no idea how I found before! HELP!

1 comment:

SandShar... said...

Replace the batteries. If this fails, the manual has a reset button right next to the menu button on the front of the thermostat. You can have a clip to hold the hole. Try this.

Post a Comment