Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Microsoft Sound Card Drivers Vista Sp1 And HP Laptop Sound Card Drivers?

Vista Sp1 and HP laptop sound card drivers? - microsoft sound card drivers

I bought the HP Pavilion dv6314tx model comes with Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit operating system. "Automatic Updates" Windows SP 1 is installed for the operating system. But now, my sound card and microphone integrated response speakers do not. I contacted customer support from Microsoft and HP. According to HP, which still need to develop drivers for the sound card for Windows Vista Service Pack 1 .. Shame! and they ask me to the original system, back to retrieve the disc format factory "C", even though I hear it, can I use my laptop with built-in microphone for live interviews over Skype, Google Talk, Yahoo, etc. Can someone help?

1 comment:

PCSetupG... said...

You may want to try an upgrade http://www.pcdriverdoctor.com to see if you can find an updated driver.

We hope you can work with it. I can not imagine working through SP1. Download the program update is free and you will find, if you have something for you.

Good luck!

Post a Comment