Thursday, January 14, 2010

Menopause Vitamin Supplement Vitamins For Chronic Dry Eyes?

Vitamins for Chronic Dry Eyes? - menopause vitamin supplement

Hello! I am a woman of 41 years, recently diagnosed with chronic dry eye, according to my ophthalmologist, Benin had been the case. I read a lot about dry eyes online and have a number of questions.

From what I read, the chronic dry eye can be caused by old age and carries vitamins, menopause, prolonged labor, allergies and other disorders. I'm healthy, but the eat a terrible diet - junk food, fast food, no vegetables. I have bad allergies, I am a writer, so you see the computer screen for hours at a time, and I'm in the perimenopause.

I wonder if changing my diet and taking supplements such as vitamin A and omega-3-or even "Vitamin limit" eye or reverse this condition.

Furthermore, no chronic dry eyes, allergies or simply cause an existing situation worse?

I am now holding in a position to contact, but I think puctual caps now or wait to see if their condition deteriorated.

Thank you for your help!

4 comments:

LindyN said...

What kind of contacts that you do now? You should really try to talk to your doctor about Punctal plug or a drop called Restasis. Help your body more tears. Unfortunately, it takes several months to see a difference, but it works. Allergies can cause symptoms of dry eyes also declines. It is a vitamin you can see - are their names Ocuvite - you should be able to a pharmacy or Wal-Mart found. But the dry eye is often at his age, with hormonal changes. Use low, while on the computer?

LindyN said...

What kind of contacts that you do now? You should really try to talk to your doctor about Punctal plug or a drop called Restasis. Help your body more tears. Unfortunately, it takes several months to see a difference, but it works. Allergies can cause symptoms of dry eyes also declines. It is a vitamin you can see - are their names Ocuvite - you should be able to a pharmacy or Wal-Mart found. But the dry eye is often at his age, with hormonal changes. Use low, while on the computer?

EyeGuy said...

Here is a great article about Omega-3 and the dry eye:
http://www.theratears.com/nutrition-in-d ...

In relation to allergies and dry eyes, I understand that the treatment (IE that can anithistamines) intensify dry eye. Allergies can also make hard contact lenses, but some people find that the use of disposable products to help solve this problem every day.

In addition, you can read about dry eyes and menopause:
http://www.allaboutvision.com/over40/dry ...

gold_min... said...

I had a big problem, but I did) Silicone (permanent plug and must only use infrequently to put artificial tears. I think that vitamins contain lutein, which are always good and now there is another kind of vitamins help BioTears called probable, (I have not used, but some patients, most of them purchased and complain less dry eye. Rehydrate all the help sebaceous glands, and from what I heard) Maybe you can try if you have not done. Age and all of which contribute to the list of dry eye, although I doubt your eyes would be better if you stop your computer to switch to a healthy diet, some of us have this damn problem.

Post a Comment